Hagen Automation Ltd
15g Micronised WS2 - Tungsten Disulphide - powdered lubricant
- Micronised WS2 (Tungsten Disulphide) powder - highly refined powdered lubricant for many advanced applications
- Incredibly low co-efficient of friction 0.03 - better than MOLY, PTFE or even wet ice on wet ice! Increases power transmission and reduces wear
- Can be mixed with other greases to act as a fortifying, friction reducing additive
- Ultra low friction - works over a wide temperature range -270C to +650C - practically inert - even works in space!
- Many uses: Engine and gearbox builds (motor racing, advanced engineering), Oil and grease additive, dry lubricant etc
Ultra Grade Micronised Tungsten Disulphide (WS2) Powder. For a wide range of engineering, automotive and other lubrication applications. Ideal for racing engine rebuilds where low friction is paramount. Apply to bearings, sliding surfaces and other moving parts on engines, robot gearboxes, 3D printers and automotive. Can be used to reduce noise and increase life span of gears etc. Use directly or as an additive with greases or oils. Can be mixed with isopropyl alcohol and painted on to surfaces to leave a thin layer of ultra performance lubricant. May be 'burnished' on to metals to give a fine low friction coating just microns thick. Supplied in 10ml screw top tin.