Hagen Automation Ltd
Dishwasher Salt Cap Spanner #5 (for late model Miele machines) for easy removal of stuck dishwasher salt compartment filler caps. 5 shallow, squared lobes
- Makes salt compartment cap easy to remove - even when stuck fast!
- Saves calling out an engineer or damaging the cap -
- Excellent leverage makes salt compartment lid easy to open 3D technology - stiff and strong yet very lightweight
- Lightweight durable construction - eco friendly, durable 3D printed PLA for a precise fit
- Check picture for fitment - Fits Miele part number 10532922 used on current Miele machines such as the G7362.
The salt compartment cap on dishwashers frequently get stuck fast with salt crystals. Even if you are very careful filling the salt compartment it can be very difficult to remove. This specially designed spanner eases removal of dishwasher salt caps on Miele and other compatible machines - please see pictures to verify that it suits your cap type. This one has five large lobes. Part numbers that it suits includes 10532922 cap.
Other types of dishwasher salt spanner are available please see our other listings. Save time and money on an expensive call out but also a useful tool for dishwasher maintenance engineers. 3D printed from durable, eco friendly PLA - Designed and made, by us, in Bedfordshire. Named in honour of Viking God Thor’s mighty hammer Mjølnir* Tools are designed and manufactured in the UK. *Pronounce “mule-near” to sound like you studied ancient Norse or have watched some movies. (Just imagine you are warning someone of their proximity to a donkey) Please note all trade names belong to their respective owners